CD57+immune cells can correlate with pathogen activity and indicate a weakened immune system. They are used as diagnostic markers.
The CD57+immune cells are measured using an established method of flow cytometry, which is used in many areas of medicine for cell characterisation. The CD57+ cells belong to the group of natural killer (NK) cells.
1 x heparin tube + 1 x EDTA tube (do not centrifuge, store at room temperature, do not cool).
Analytical test duration:
(Note: Taking into account the pre- and post-analytical work processes, the report of findings is usually prepared in approx. 1 week).
Accounting according to GOÄ:
- 2 x digit 3696 (2 different antigen approaches) Factor 1.15
- 1 x digit 3550 and 1 x digit 3551 (large blood count) Factor 1.15
Further literature and studies can be found here.
We also analyse your complete immune status:
The following parameters are included:
- CD57 positive NK killer cells
- CD3+ T lymphocytes (relative)
- CD4+ T lymphocytes (relative)
- CD8+ T lymphocytes (relative)
- CD3+/HLADR+ T lymphocytes (relative)
- NKT cells CD3+/CD16+/56+ (relative)
- NK cells CD16+/CD56+ (relative)
- CD19+ B lymphocytes (relative)
- CD19+/CD5+ B lymphocytes (relative)