Our offers for physicians
- Ticks do not only carry FSME-virus but many other co-infections! What can I do against those mean parasites?
- How many co-infections are there other than Borreliosis?
- How do I recognise a chronic Borreliosis?
- And then???
We will answer you these and many more questions!
Are you interested to learn more about the diagnostics and treatment of tick-borne diseases, Multi System Illnesses (MSI) and Multi Infectious Diseases Syndrome (MIDS)?
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
On 20th October the BCA-academy held in cooperation with the Charles E. Holman Morgellons Disease Foundation a successful 1st Annual European Medical-Scientific Conference on Morgellons Disease in Augsburg, Germany.
- More than 40 participants from all over the world (USA, Canada, The Netherlands, UK, Austria, Italy, Germany, etc)
- Attendees were physicians, patients and their close relatives
Here you can download some interesting information:
- Cindy Casey-Holman, RN, Director of CEHMDF
- Marianne Middelveen, MS, MDes
- Ginger Savely, DNP, MSN, Med, FNP (waiting for approval, will be added shortly)
- Carsten Nicolaus, MD, PhD, Founder and Director of BCA-clinic
- Carlo Maria Mortellaro, DVM, Prof. of Veterinary Surgical Pathophysiology
- Jenna Luche-Thayer, Consulting Senior Advisor – US Government, UN
Short movie compiled during the conference: view here
Resume written by Dr. med. Helmut B. Retzek (Austria): view here (German)